About promotional codes
Promotional codes (also known as coupons or vouchers) offer a credit to a customer account. There's no way to ask for a promotional code, but Anzili and our partners will occasionally give out promotional codes as part of specific offers.
This article explains the criteria for promotional codes and how they work with the various payment settings.
Most offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit/discount will show up in your account, or before you can use it and they're typically for new customers with new accounts. Be sure to check the terms that came with your promotional code for details about your offer.
For example, we might have an introductory offer like "Pay 3 months subscription for the Grow plan and get 15% off." In order to get the 15% off, you'll have to enter the promo code on your signup page within the described promotional days and pay for 3 months of the growth plan during the checkout process of creating your account and then get at least 15% off after entering the code.
We only discount the amount or percentage during checkout. If you fail to enter the promo code during checkout, that amount or percentage discount won't count toward your offer. Promo codes cannot be applied after an account has been created.
If you cancel your account, the remaining balance can't be refunded.
Promotional Code Terms & Conditions
When redeeming a promotional code advertised on our website, through social media channels or other communication channels, please click the applicable link to read specific promotion details if required.
These terms and conditions apply to those promotions where you must redeem a promotional code as part of the offer.
The promotional code is valid for a limited time only. Anzili reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
- Each promotional code can be used only once, unless otherwise specified.
- Each promotional code applies only to qualifying products and services. Details are specified in the promotion.
- The promotional code does not apply to gift voucher purchases.
- The promotional code does not apply to low margin products and services.
- The promotion is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer.
- If the promotion has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, gift-wrap, shipping and handling charges do not apply toward the minimum purchase amount.
- The promotion applies only to specified subscription and customer terms.
- The promotional code is not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
- If you cancel your account, the remaining balance can't be refunded.
- Only one promotional code can be used each time and therefore cannot be combined with other offers using promotional code.
- Limit one promotional code per customer.
- Anzili reserves the right to void the transactions where prohibited.
If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.
Anzili reserves the right to update these terms and conditions without prior notice.