Currently the Anzili Pay platform is still called "PAYTREE". This is an ongoing rebrand transition.
- Visit the Anzili Pay "PAYTREE" website at https://paytreegroup.com/
- Click the Register link on the top menu
- Make sure your business location is Kenya
- Enter your mobile number in the format 0712345678. Do not add the 254-country code
- Click Request for Code to get an SMS on the number you've used. It may take up to 2 minutes.
- Enter the "6 - digit" code you've received on SMS to the field below
- Click Verify.
- Enter your Email address, Full name, Company name and Password
- Click the Complete registration
- Open the email address that you used and check for an email from "PAYTREE". Check the spam box just in case you can't find it
- Open the Verify email and click verify your email
- On being logged in, click Setup your tools
- Select Anzili Shop or any other tools that you intend to collect payment from
- Click Complete setup
- You may select Go to dashboard or you may choose to complete the process. Your account is now ready at this point.
- This is the Anzili Pay KYC - Know Your Customer process. You must complete the KYC before you can withdraw funds from you Anzili Pay account. Learn more about KYC here
- Select one of the 4 business ownership types to complete your KYC
- Accept the Anzili Pay terms
- Complete your personal and business information sections and submit your KYC details. Here are the documents required for KYC
- The KYC approval process takes up to 48 hours.