All shop owners are expected to adhere to the following policies when operating a shop on Anzili. Shop offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your Anzili account.
Shop code of conduct
This policy requires that shops act fairly and honestly on Anzili to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All shops must:
- Provide accurate information to Anzili and their shop customers at all times
- Act fairly and not misuse Anzili’s features or services
- Not attempt to damage or abuse another Shop owner, their shop or ratings
- Not attempt to influence their customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
- Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications to customers
- Not operate more than one account on Anzili without a legitimate business need
Violating the Code of Conduct or any other Anzili policies may result in actions against your account, such as termination of your shop and/or suspension or forfeiture of payments. More details about these policies are below.
You must provide accurate information on your Anzili shop and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that you must use a business name that accurately identifies your business and provide genuine pricing.
You must act fairly and lawfully and may not misuse any service provided by Anzili. Examples of unfair activities include:
- Providing misleading or inappropriate information to Anzili or on your shop, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or posting offensive product images
- Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed
- Attempting to damage another shop, their listings or ratings
- Allowing other people to act on your behalf in a way that violates Anzili’s policies or your agreement with Anzili